Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meet the Bloggers: Cody and Annie

Dear Singers, Family and Friends of the Falcon Choirs, we sure hope you enjoy the blog and recommend that you become a follower by clicking on the respective option in the right side bar of this webpage. As a follower, you will never miss an update and once the groups heads over to Germany there should be lots of news coming your way. For the Falcon Choirs the students Annie Lawler and Cody Chase are going to blog about their experience abroad and upload pictures and videos during their time in Europe.

Cody Chase is a senior at Crescenta Valley High School. "I'm really excited about this opportunity to go to Germany and tour so many cities and sing in so many amazing venues. I have taken two years of German during my sophomore and junior years of high school and I can't wait to put everything I've learned to use and see in person what I've seen so much of in my text books", he tells. He is also an aspiring photographer and designer and has kept up a blog of his own in the past so he sees this as a perfect opportunity to take amazing pictures that he will be sharing on this blog and use to build his portfolio. Cody: "Germany offers so many different sights and experiences that you just can't get here in the States and I cannot wait to capture them. I hope you enjoy following this blog as much as I'll enjoy posting on it!"

1 comment:

  1. Did everyone survive the eleven-hour flight? And how's the weather now that you're in-country?

    ReplyDelete